SIX Group Services develops and operates the entire IT infrastructure of SIX.
IT Ops Engineer for Electronic Payment Systems
SIX is a financial infrastructure company. We build and run highly available applications that serve societies in enabling electronic payments. We are committed. We care. Our customers, our services, our employees, that's our focus. We are transitioning into a DevOps organization and increasingly adopt lean and agile concepts. We continuously improve our technology services and delivery capabilities to shorten the time-to-market! We are 'T-shaped' engineers and work in cross functional teams in a high trust culture. We take responsibilities for our actions and we deliver great software.
Who we are looking for:
What you will do to get the job done:
- Monitoring and supporting the production environment and several other environments of our solutions
- Automating the installation and integration of different components
- Capacity management of file systems and databases used
- Owning backup/restore and disaster recovery processes
- Ability to analyze solution performance and make necessary performance tuning suggestions
- Streamlining our process from code check-ins all the way to deployment into production in collaboration with Dev colleagues
- Evolve our approach for monitoring and alerting towards preventive monitoring
What's in it for you:
- A good communicator to join our team to solve complex problems and to pursue opportunities
- Comfortable in cross functional work environments with collaborative and great responsibility
- A continuous learner who is agile, adaptive and ready for change
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, scripting languages Perl, shell and python and application servers such Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere
- Knowledge of scheduling tools such as Control-M or UC4
- Good knowledge and real-world experience in provisioning environments with tools such as Docker, ELK, GIT and SVN.
- Oracle Basic knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent German language skills are a must as well as English
SIX is a large, reliable company with very good job conditions. You will have ample opportunities to develop yourself You will .....
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
SIX Group AG, Jennifer Truniger
T +41 58 399 4756
We only accept online direct applications.