Technical Accounting Specialist
About Swiss Re
This is your opportunity to join one of the world's leading reinsurers. Our reinsurance business at Swiss Re is about understanding and analysing the major risks that concern the world - from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. We combine experience with expertise and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. And we enable the risk-taking essential to enterprise and progress. This is only possible with around 10,000 truly exceptional Swiss Re people across our group worldwide.
About the role
The successful candidate will be expected to show a good balance of technical and analytical skills.
In this position you are accountable for the End-to-End Reinsurance Accounting of an international client portfolio. Main tasks of the position are creating and providing accurate data origination from L&H reinsurance contracts, ensure timely flow of cash with our clients and analysis of the processing results. You will be required to provide excellent external client service and to understand their needs and concerns. This happens in close collaboration with various internal stakeholders. The role includes an active contribution to the organization's value creation by simplifying processes identifying and implementing working capital opportunities and realizing efficiency gains.
About the team
You will be part of an international team of experts. We are an engaged and agile group of individuals with a distinct flair for numbers where the client is always put in the center of all our activities. By effectively applying our expertise and collaborating across the globe we are making a difference to our partners. If that's you then come and join our team to support us to further increase our internal and external impact.
- Commercial background, additional degrees are an asset
- At least 3 years working experience - ideally in the L&H (re)insurance industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Great team player and sensitive to cultural differences
- Inquisitive and analytical working style
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset
- Strong and result oriented and pragmatic problem-solving approach
- Positive attitude towards a dynamic and international environment
- Language skills: English and German (fluent written and spoken), French an advantage
Take a risk worth taking. Register and apply at
Reference code: 21461