Senior Program Leader - CRO Strategic Initiatives
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Contribute to the strategic development of the CRO organisation
- Lead strategic bank-wide transformation programs initiated by the CRO
- Develop frameworks, standards & processes and ensure anchoring within the organisation
- Ensure professional stakeholder management on a senior and top management level
- Build strong relationships with project members and subject matter experts
- Create sound management presentations
- University degree or equivalent (preferably in economics / management)
- Broad experience in project management, with a minimum of 5 years in a program leader function within the management consulting or financial service industry
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Thorough understanding of the banking industry and the regulatory environment
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and hands-on personality, comfortable with driving and managing change, challenging the status quo
- Fluency in German and English, any further language is an advantage
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
Ms Karin Frei, Human Resources, Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd, is looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Ms Karin Frei, will be pleased to provide you with any additional information you may require on the area of responsibility. You can reach Ms Karin Frei by phone +41 (0) 58 886 26 51.