Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Ebikon.
Project Coordinator Market & Competitive Intelligence (m/f)
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 57,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Schindler Management Ltd. supports the group wide activities of Schindler.
Mobility is the goal
Schindler Management Ltd. supports the group wide activities of Schindler.Join the department of Strategic Planning and support decision-making in the Schindler Group by keeping our Top Executives well-informed about markets and the competitive environmentYou will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Gather, synthesize and analyse information about competitors and markets from various sources and produce insights
- Monitoring of relevant trends in the global economy, construction industry and elevator & escalator industry
- Creation of market & competitor reports and presentations
- Edit, finalize and distribute the monthly and quarterly global market & competitor newsletter by following our competitors result announcements and summarizing the key facts
- Coordination of research activities with business units and local subsidiaries
- Responsible for Strategic Planning intranet site as well as exploring and implementing new ideas to enhance its presence in the company's digital environment
- Support for the CEO and CFO as well as other top executives, primarily in the area of competitive intelligence
- Managing small ad-hoc projects
Mobility needs you
You are an analytical, precise and systematic thinking personality, who likes to work in a multicultural environment. We are looking for a self-driven person with the ability to follow through and execute while involving all relevant stakeholders. If you are a meticulous person with attention to detail and good editing skills, we are looking forward to receiving your application.Furthermore, you possess the following qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years work experience
- Experience in market research and/or competitive analysis is an advantage
- Commercial education or a Bachelor, University Degree
- Excellent command of English and German
- Experienced in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested? Send us your complete application.