Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Internal Client Services Procurement / Buyer Assistant Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Procurement team is looking for you!
Deloitte operates a centralised procurement function based in the UK and Switzerland and we are looking to recruit a Procurement Assistant Manager to support with sourcing activities across a range of indirect categories as well as supporting with wider team initiatives. You will be assisting the Procurement Manager with all procurement activities including assisting with tenders, as well as aspects of contact management and finding the best value for money.
The Swiss procurement groups key main stakeholders are based in Zürich and consequently there will be a requirement to spend at least 3 days a week on average working at our Zürich Office, however flexible working arrangements are available.
What you can expect from us
- Support the Procurement Manager on all indirect categories including deputy function
- Conduct market research and analysis and supplier due diligence
- Assist the business with requirements gathering and drafting RFP documentation as well as running end to end RFP processes
- Conduct commercial analysis and carry out ongoing spend analysis
- Support with contract reviews and contractual negotiations, contract drafting
- Work with procurement tools and systems including e-sourcing (SAP-Ariba)
- Be expected to start developing category expertise and keep up to date with industry trends and innovation as well as assist with supplier risk assessment processes
- Minimum 2-3 years purchasing related experience in Indirect Procurement with commercial background
- A proactive and dynamic individual with a sense of urgency who has the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a small team
- You are able to build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong, communication, commercial and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented personality with the ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in German and English, French is a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at firstname.lastname@example.org