AOTrauma is a leading clinical division of AO Foundation, a medically guided not-for-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Founded in 1958, the AO today fosters one of the most extensive networks with more than 16,000 surgeons, operating room personnel and researchers in over 100 countries.
AO Foundation is headquartered in Davos, Switzerland and has a branch office near Zürich and regional offices in the USA, Brazil, and Hong Kong. In the last five years, AOTrauma has grown into the world’s largest trauma community.
We are looking for a highly-motivated person for our headquarters in Davos, Switzerland as an
Team Assistant Education 50% - temporary
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with event organizers (industrial partners and distributors) and Course Chairs/Course Faculty and complete event information and reports
- Update financial and non-financial information in various IT Systems
- Create lists for Faculty Education and Coaching programs
- Review and process contracts and invoices from seconded AO staff for all educational events in Europe
- Administrative support for the AOTrauma Europe team members
- Higher Education ("Fachausweis" or equivalent)
- At least three years professional experience in project work or event management
- Previous experience in accounting a plus
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and reliable
- Good organizational skills
- Proactive and motivated
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization
- Working in an engaged and international team
- Modern infrastructure
- High-value terms of employment, such as long lunch breaks allowing sporting activities, generous home-office rules, 100% salary during sickness or accident up to two years, etc.
If you meet the requirements of this challenging opportunity, please send your complete dossier (introduction letter, CV, certificates, reference letters, etc.) and a photograph to