CLS Communication, Teil der Lionbridge Gruppe, ist eine globale Sprachdienstleisterin. Rund 600 interne Mitarbeitende und über 5000 externe Partner/innen schreiben, editieren und übersetzen in jeder Sprache und für alle wichtigen Branchen. Globale Reichweite und modernste Technologien garantieren höchste Flexibilität, Sicherheit und Vertraulichkeit.
Solution Architect (m / f)
CLS Communication, a Lionbridge company, is a globally active language service provider with offices in Europe, Asia
and North America. Approximately 600 internal and more than 5,000 external specialists write, edit and translate in any
language and for all major industries. Global reach coupled with cutting-edge technologies ensure the highest levels of
flexibility, security and confidentiality.
manager, project manager, language production manager or customer support operations)
As a Solution Architect at CLS Communication, you would
be instrumental in supporting the sales process, including re-
sponsibility for analysing clients' requirements and existing
business processes in order to develop client-specific business
Sound experience in leading projects (PMP certification is a plus)
Experience in analysing complex client needs and deriv-
solutions. This will typically involve collaborating with specialists ing conceptual scenarios from analysis
in IT, language technology, DTP, translation, and editing and
procurement. You would be based in Switzerland, Glatt-
- Knowledgeable in language technology and related
tools as well as information technology with regards to
brugg/Zurich, Lausanne or Basel.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to visualise complex processes or technological
solutions for a non-expert audience
Your main responsibilities/tasks would be:
- Analysing client and/or project needs on the basis of in-
formation provided by CLS sales and/or direct contact
- Team player with significant experience working in
teams (including virtual teams) with the client
- Native-level German, English or French (oral and writ-
- Analysing interfaces (connecting client systems to CLS
ten), with fluency in at least one of the other mentioned
languages and good command of the 3 rd language
systems) along with client and CLS IT departments
- Heading process flow analysis and process redesign with CLS sales and other in-house departments
- Producing detailed functional requirement documents based on client needs, including potential risks
The opportunity to become part of a supportive and cooperative team with an international flavour based in modern, open-plan
- Developing client-specific solutions in collaboration with
in-house teams and external partners
offices. CLS Communication is very quality-driven and always
puts clients first whilst maintaining a strong sense of team spirit
- Participating in training design, documentation and de-
among our employees.
livery efforts for implementing solutions
CLS Communication also offers competitive salaries, along with
- Participating/leading client meetings and workshops
other fringe benefits.
- Recognising trends and forming business requirements in order to develop products and services
Please send your resume/CV and apply via CLS E-Recruiting:
- Creating sales material throughout the sales cycle
(workshop documentation, presentations, ROI calcula-
tions, reports on process analyses, flow charts, etc.)
A flexible, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
For question regarding this position, please call
Required skills include:
- At least five years experience in translation/localisation or professional services (as solution architect, pre-sales
Alex Allenspach, Human Resources, Tel. +41 (0)44 206 68 86.
Your application will be handled in accordance with our strict rules of confidentiality.
Basel | Beijing | Berlin | Copenhagen | Hong Kong | Lausanne | London | Madrid
Moncton | Montreal | Ottawa | Quebec | Shanghai | Singapore | Toronto | Zurich