We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach (close to Zurich), the Divisions Kobold and Thermomix are managed.
Join us as a
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets. We offer a pleasant
working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development.
Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give
our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting analysis and commenting for select countries
- Support monthly closing and reporting
- Prepare management reports on divisional and group level
- Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Development and administration of planning and controlling tools
- Participation in various controlling-related projects
- Support IT Controlling as well as principal data calculation in a commissionaire organization
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Practical experience or internship in a controlling department preferable
- Extensive Excel skills, VBA knowledge will be a big plus
- Problem-solver with analytical skills and excellent time management
- Well-organized, process-oriented and precise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and to work in a team environment
- Knowledge in reporting tools (ideally Tagetik), databases and/or SAP are desirable
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages are an advantage