International Account Manager (f/m) Boomerang, now part of Accenture
Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications, now part of Accenture Consulting, is an international digital agency located in Basel, Dublin, New-York & Hong Kong Area that delivers global and market-based digital initiatives for some of the leading pharmaceutical companies and brands worldwide.
We marry the art of creativity with the rigor of science to produce outstanding digital solutions for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
We are looking for an International Account Manager in Digital Marketing to work within our Client Services Department to support our clients in the creation and roll out of digital marketing strategies tightly integrated with our clients’ business objectives. In this position you will be responsible for managing digital projects across multiple accounts and to support the development of the existing and new accounts.
- Managing and building long term client relationships delivering best in class digital services
- Advice clients on their digital marketing projects and campaigns ensuring alignment with business objectives
- Provide actionable insights based on web monitoring and analytics
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients during the project lifecycle with project management support
- Jointly drafting proposals with Account Directors, Creative Directors, Digital Strategy Directors, IT Business Analysts and securing client sign-off
- Defining project scope based on client needs and requirements
- Ownership of the project delivery
- Writing briefs for creative team and specifications for development teams
- Ensuring on-budget and on-time delivery
- Maintaining company’s standards for extremely high quality deliverables
- Responsible for growing revenue within existing accounts and maintaining account targets
- Masters or Bachelors degree in marketing or communication is mandatory, a previous education in science is a nice to have.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing. Passion for digital analytics
- Project management skills and experience, preferably on digital marketing projects
- Fluency in articulating social media approaches
- Perfect English and French
- High responsiveness to changing landscapes of priorities, timelines and client requirements plus curiosity and passion for new and emerging digital trends and tools is important to be successful in this position.