Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Risk Advisory Risk Analytics, Senior Consultant
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Risk Analytics is one of the fastest growing advisory services within Deloitte the success is based on solving complex risk questions for our leading Swiss based clients.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Successful delivery of client engagements through delivery of agreed project deliverables and outcomes that meet client expectations in terms of time, quality and cost.
- Supporting senior management in developing and winning new business.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich.
- A Bachelors degree in business, informatics, business information systems, biotechnology or equivalent with a good mix between technology and business.
- 1 2 years' experience in Data/Risk Analytics.
- Familiar with data mining, visualisation and analytics methods (ideally with experience in using data analytics tools like Tablau, Qlikview, R, SPSS), or with data management and programming languages like .NET, Java, C#, SQL Server or equivalent.
- You have an inherent interest and affinity towards new technologies, trends and (big) data solutions and first experience with regulatory, compliance, governance and/or risk projects ideally as part of a financial, health care or life science institution.
- You have very good analytical skills.
- You communicate confidently in English. German would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at email@example.com.